Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Whole Different Canimal




Canimal is a whole different kind of animal.

Dress: Canimal- Circus Treats- green/yellow
Shoes: TESLA- 'Elise2' Mary Jane Heels (Free)
Skin: CZ- Rigamortis 2
Hair: RONJAS Hair Tina- black
Location: Carnival of Doom

Dress-
Circus Treats really is the cutest thing ever. Canimal is classic gothic, if that makes sense. The dress comes in five color combos- green/yellow, pink/blue, purple/green, orange/yellow, and red/blue. They are for L$ 200. I own the green/yellow. The fabric looks very natural, and I love how the stripes go in different directions. It looks natural, and thats why I like it. The bell shape is just awesome. The only thing is: wear tights with it! I don't have any, and this dress is really short.

Shoes: Again with the Elise! They're just really sweet and simple. I have nothing bad to say.

Skin: I actually got this for free at the Carnival of Doom Novelty Shop. It features stiches on a really, kinda murky skin. Her black mascara is also running. It's not a quality skin, for it is not shaded, but it is nice for what it is, a freebie.

Hair: Just really nice hair. The only qualm I have is that it cuts through my arm. What can you do, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment