Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stitch by Stitch





I just want to start off by sayig how sweet Sevenstar, the creator of this line, is. I asked for a few items, and she ended up giving me so much more. I'm wearing just a sprinkling of what she gave me.

Pic 1-
Top- Flinder YELLOW
Shorts- Arabella Shorts with high waist YELLOW*
Hair, Skin, Shoes(in all pics)- remixed

Pic 2-
Top- Flinder YELLOW
Skirt-Miss Vixie big tull skirt Gypsy

Pic 3-
Top- Flinder YELLOW
Skirt- Miss Vixie big tull skirt deep pink*

Top- I absoultley love this thing. Oh, how I wish I owned it in RL! Sevenstars' items look like they are handmade, and that is a great skill to have, and a great quality in SL clothes. The prim work, while primal (haha, I made a funny!), is very well executed. The collor is nice and big, and so are the sleeves. And the collor has a nice little bow on it. At the mainstore, the sweater comes in yellow, grey, and red, and are L$ 150.

Shorts- Aren't these just the cutest little things? I think so. Anyway, they're just beautiful. You can never go wrong with high waisted shorts, and this print is really pretty. Again with the handcrafted touch. With some tweaking, I could fit into them. They come in yellow and red, and cost L$ 139.

The Skirts- They are the same skirt, but in two different color schemes. I love twirling around in them. They are great, great quality, and all. That is all I have to say.

The one thing, you really can't be curvy when you wear her bottoms. I hate to say it, but you gotta either adjust yourself or adjust the item. Thats my only beef.

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment