Sunday, April 19, 2009

Canimal...




...is a beautiful animal.

Sweater: /artilleri/ Marion cardigan
Skirt: Symmetry- Lola- Skirt- Purple from -: Purple Coctail Dress ;-
Shoes: Caniml- Shock Value Stilettos..... Turquoise
Hair: ::: B@R ::: Black Cat : Updo
Butterflies: Canimal- Skellyflies

Sweater: This was the gift from /artilleri/ for joining their group. I love it. It is done so well. I love the shading. It even looks like the fabric is pulling near the armpit!! It is just perfect. It includes a little picture of a cat on it. Its just a beautiful little sweater that I'm excited to have.

Skirt: I've blogged this before. Again, I love the texture work. Its something I actually want to wear in RL. It is just beautiful.

Shoes: AHHH! They are amazing! They come in black, red, white, pink, turquoise, and purple. They all have bows with little skulls on them. The prim work on the skulls are amazing. And they actually look like they've been aged. It's really sweet. The bows tintable, so they can work with anything you put on. And since each shoe is individual, you can mix and match the bows. The shoe has a sweet skull pattern, and its amazing. It's sweet, but gothic. The only thing is that one seems to think its a peeptoe. I say, PHISHAH, I love the shoes anyway.

Hair: I tried all the hair I have with the Skellyflies, but this one worked the best. It starts off a bit big when it rezzes, but it works in the end. This is a really pretty, formal hairstyle. Since it is an updo, there is no fear of it going through your arm. I like it, but not with the Skellyflies, which I'll tell you about next.

Skellyflies: What to say about this?!? Its just such an eyecatcher. The best thing about it is that each butterfly is recolorable. With a click, you can change the color of the butterfly, making this a great accessory. Sometimes it tends to go under my hair, but usually it does not.

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment