Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm (Elate!)ed.






That title makes me giggle.

Dress: (Elate!) Annalisa Chocolate
Shoes: TESLA- 'Elise2' Heel
Hair: +LALA Moon+ Dream [ Brunet ]
Skin: *REDGRAVE* Tan Skin 05- HANA- smoky

Dress: This is really great dress. It looks like Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream to me. The bodice is really well done, and the chest piece is great. I love the really faint zebra print it has (or maybe thats just my computer). The skirt has a tulle layer, and I love tulle, in any life, RL or SL. Close up, the flexi layers aren't very appealing, but zoom out, and it looks gourgous. It looks like tweed. The back has 'X' straps, and they are yummy. It comes in Chocolate, Ice, Midnight, Sunny, Night, Plum, and Sky. Each one costs L$ 275.

Shoes: Same old, same old. I need to get new shoes. As I've said, they are nice. They were free.

Hair: I have been using and abusing this set. It has a black, a dark blonde, and a brunette. I am wearing the brunette, called [ Brunet ], and it looks kinda reddish to me. All in all, its a good wig. This was also free.

Skin: First, I'll tell you how I got this skin. I was at Carnival of Doom, trying to sort out my inventory, and this vampire asked me if I wanted to be bitten. I said fine. When she bit me, I got two skins, two shapes and a vampire bite mark. I am wearing one of the skins. I just love the makeup on it. I love the smokey eye. The boobs are a bit much, but it lends itself to the sexy look of the outfit.

I'll see you on the flip side.

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment