Saturday, April 18, 2009

Part Robot, Part Fashionista






Best Outfit Ever! I just love the play on texture, and the Copper Tights. It just goes together so nicely.

Top: SLink Black Shift Strapless Bodice
Jacket: Curio Obsura- Free Fun Fur Jacket
Skirt: Symmetry- Lola- Skirt- Purple from -:Purple Coctail Dress:-
Tights- Curio Obsura- Free Copper Stockings
Shoes- TESLA- 'Elise2' Mary Jane Heel (Free)

Top: Its simple enough. Its really nothing special, but its good to have. The top goes with the skirt in my last post. Its been done well.

Jacket: OMG, this is the cutest thing ever. The texture work is pretty good, as you know what its supposed to be. I can actually see the fur. It looks like something an RL fashion designer would come up with.

Skirt: I had a hard time finding a skirt. First I had on a tutu, but I didn't like that at all. When I was looking through all my skirts, I saw this. It is perfect. I love how the purple really sets off the outfit, and I really love the texture. It is perfectly done.

Tights: These are amazing! The moto I got with them is "Looks like metal, feels like silk." They are something different, and they do look like copper to me! I just really like them.

Shoes: Simple, but they work. I wore these in my last post. They are good, and are of good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment