Friday, April 17, 2009

Just to Top it Off...




Todays outfit started with a simple mini top hat. Let me talk about this hat for a sec. When I got it, I was so excited. I want one in RL so badly. It's so cute. I love that its simple so I can really go crazy with the rest of my outfit.

Top: ~silentsparrow~ (sea) chapparal This says aristocrat to me. Everythings nicely done. The shading is nice, and I love the lacey texture. The only thing is that the cuffs look a little odd, but I like that they are there.

Skirt: SLink Black Shift Pencil Skirt from Slink Black Cocktail Dress (Dove) It's not the best, but its nice for what it is (a free skirt). It could be a little cleaner. But every girl needs a black pencil skirt, and I got one here.

Shoes: TESLA- Elise2 Mary Jane Heels (FREE) A simple shoe done right. Again, it was free, so its not the best on the grid, but it sure is nice. I like it.

Hair: RONJAS Hair Tina (sandblonde) Its long, and pretty. The only vice is that it goes through my body.

Hat: (Elate!) Tiny Top Hat It is very cute, and I like it. I just found out that its tintable, too, though I don't have any pictures of it. The quality is pretty good, but its missing a rim. Too bad. But I like it anyway.

If you would like me to review something, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment