Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bloom





This is my first outfit. I love it because its so free, yet really cute. And, all the pieces were free!

Top- (berry) fall is not easy top ~silentsparrow~
Skirt and Prim Skirt- [GHOST!] Dirty Snow
Tights- *Figgis* Stocking Citrus
Shoes- >TRUTH< Newton Wedge [nightshade]
Hair- GuRL 6 Keisha Hair in Chocolate [GNU]- tinted pink

My review:
I really like the top. It has bright colors and is well made. It's just really fun and cute.

The skirt, while cute, is a little off. I love the way it swirls, but its just not doing it for me. The hem looks off, I can see the shadow of my hand, and it doesn't look realistic to me.

The tights are great. They come in a pack with colors like pink and purple. I'd probably wear them in RL.

These are my favorite shoes. The fact that they work, look good, and were free is a great deal. They look a little funny, but I see nothing wrong with them.

This is my go to hair. It is called Keisha, and its really pretty. You can tint it any shade you want, but I went pink to go with the outfit. The only vice I have with it is that it tends to go through my arm. I'm willing to deal with that.

I hope you enjoyed that, and I hope to do more!!

LenaLove Avro

No comments:

Post a Comment