Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Myth of Myth





There once was a house of fashion...

named Myth.

Top: MYTH Tweed Jacket PURPLE
Jeans: MYTH Pandora Jeans DARK, part of MYTH Pandora PURPLE
Shoes: >TRUTH< Newtown Wedge [nightshade]
Hair: +LALA Moon+ Dream [ Brunet ]
Skin: (I can't find it!)

Top: This is just a really cute, timeless piece. I love the look, and the tweed texture is really realistic(I'm sorry I can't do closeups. I don't know how!). I also love the details, like the cuffs and collar, and the seam that goes up the front. The prim work is great, and its just a great item. They come in Purple, Blue, Teal, and Blush. They are L$ 200 each.

Jeans: These are great. They come with a corset top, which you can choose not to wear. So you have a great pair of regular jeans, and a pair of corset, or high-waisted, jeans. The prim work is pretty simple, but it works to great effect. They come in light and dark jean varieties, and one with a tube top, as it normally comes with a tank top. The colors available are Green, Pink, Purple and Blue. They are L$ 250.

Shoes: Same old, same old. I'm singing: Lena needs new shoes, Lena needs new shoes, O my goodness, Lena needs new shoes.

Hair: Same old, same old. I need new hair. It works.

Skin: It was a freebie, but I couldn't find that I was wearing it.

That's all, for now!

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment