Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stop to Smell the Flowers

Cause they’re abundant at Embryo.



Look 1:
Jeans: (Royal Blue) Denim Gen One Dark
Top: un Jour* Bird’s nest Tops (from un Jour* Bird’s nest Dress)
Jacket: (P=K) Opened Trench Red
Skin: *CUPCAKES- Lovespell- HONEY
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth: Blue Velvet *break of dawn*
Bracelet: Starlust Charm Bracelet
Nose Ring: .: mela’s :. circular septum barbell black steel
Shoes: -TESLA- Vixen_II Classic *Black*
Location: Embryo

Look 2:
Hair: =Elle F= Cassandra- Black 1
Dress: un Jour* Bird’s nest Dress
Pose: [LAP] Glimpse

First, a casual look.

Look 1:

Jeans: Royal Blue is amazing. The jeans are amazing. So does that make double amazingness? They are very classic, and very well done. They come in different colors: Lime (light green), Red, Dark, Blue, Grey, Aqua, White, Purple, and Pink. At L$100, they are a great buy.

Top: The dress this top is from is amazing, and I’m not just saying that. The top is lacy and feminine. That is why I love it so. The top is seamed well, and has a great pattern. un Jour* is new to me, and they have gorgeous items. I think its worth it to dish out the L$500 for this dress, which you’ll see in a minute.

Jacket: What isn’t to love about this jacket? I love the little details on the shoulders. They make it seem more realistic, to me. My only beef is that it flares out behind you when you walk. It comes in many different colors, but I can't seem to find the store.

Skin: I love it. It’s sultry, yet natural. That’s why I picked it for this outfit. Featured before.

Hair: This is Clawtooth by Clawtooth RLF edition of the Blue Velvet hair. The Indie Rock for RLF team is having a Carnival and Expo, and I picked this up there. 100% of the proceeds go towards RLF. Look hot, and for a good cause, right? Anyhow, I love this hair. It’s a formal hairstyle, with a relaxed feel. The composition is gorgeous. It comes in packs of four: Blacks, Blondes, Browns,and an unnatural set that includes pink, lilac, yellow and red. Each set is L$300.

Bracelet: There’s a freebie/dollarbie area in the Starlust sim, and I found this there. It has little charms which I love.

Nose Ring: It is very well done. I won’t get on in RL, but that doesn’t mean I won’t get one in SL™.

Shoes: Just great. I love them. I would get more colors if I had more money. Tesla delivers again and again.

Now, the dress. And is it ever a dress.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5335669188133465650" />


Hair: Okay, there was a board for a different brand for color packs of this hair in PixelDolls, I think. They were L$145 each. Then I looked up and saw that all the packs were L$145. I mean, why not?!?! And it is good. I like it. There are Reds, Blacks, and Blondes.

Dress: I’m speechless. I have no words. I just love it. I love the way the skirt flares out, and how the top wraps around my bod. I could do without the hat, but I wanted to show the whole look. It is L$500, at un Jour*.

See ya,

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment