Wednesday, May 6, 2009

CooCoo for *COCO*





Top: (P-K) Belted Blazer jaune
Jeans: Pandora Jeans Dark, MYTH
Bracelet: *COCO* Gift_GemBracelet
Hair: House of Heart groupie appreciation gift Sept 4th
Skin:

Top: Okay, I love this. It's a really sexy collared shirt with a cute obi-like belt. I took off the belt and the bottom piece. It comes in many different colors, like red, but I can't get to the store to be sure!! It is really well made, and I love the prim work.

Jeans: Worn and loved before!! See previous posts.

Bracelet: I LOVE *COCO*!! Okay, now that is out of the way, I can gush about this bracelet. It is a free gift for group members, and it is gorgous! I love the way it looks like branches, and I really love the jewels. They're so imperfect, they're perfect! It is a really great "buy". Please, go out to *COCO*, join the group, and get the freebies. You'll thank me.

Hair: The hair came in a groupie pack from House of Heart from way back in September. Its called Jordan- bitter chocolate. Its very chic, and relaxed. I like it alot.

Skin: The skin is *FS* Fun Skin in Sara (Blush)(Naked). It was in a free pack from Free Speerit. It's a really fun, cute skin, and I use it alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment