Sunday, May 10, 2009




I wish I could get better pictures!!

Outfit: *Punch Drunk*Blackbird Go Go (Enayla Collection)
Hair: Novocaine Hair- Edward smoke
Skin: *CUPCAKES- Lovespell- HONEY- Midnight

Outfit: Iris Kohime was inspired by the paintings of Linda Bergkvist, whose work can be found at furiae.com. So, she made a collection, called the Enayla Collection. It is just beautiful, and this dress never fails to amaze. I feel it is in the burlequse relm, but Iris pulls it off. The line was entirely hand-drawn, and she did amazing. The details are great.

Hair: Freebie! And I just realized I've been wearing the male version. The female version, called Edwina, is included in the freebie. I think they are both great.

Skin: First off, CUPCAKES is having a BOGO sale. (Bye One, Get One, for those not in the know.) Second, how beautiful is this? I mean, the eyes are perfectly smokey, and the lips have color, but is still natural. The shading is great, and I love my purchase.

Look for more Enayla,

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment